The License Administration Console lets you manage and monitor your Citrix licenses through a Web browser.
Use the Administration area to:
Toggle between the Dashboard and Administration views from links in the top right area of the console. Access to the Administration area requires administration privileges and is password-protected.
Open the console on a Windows computer
To open the License Administration Console on the computer on which it is installed:
From the Start menu, select All Programs > Citrix > License Administration Console.
Open the console on a remote server or cluster
Navigate your browser to one of the following URL options:
- http://license server name:web service port
- http://client access point name:web service port
- http://IP:web service port
- license server name is the name of your license server
- client access point name is the name given to the client access point during cluster configuration
- IP is the IP address of the license server
- web service port is the port number for the console's Web service
The default Web service port for the console is 8082.