- When using Internet Explorer 9 or 10, the Citrix Licensing Manager page might be blank or icons might not display. One of these might be the reason:
- Compatibility view mode is Off - Turn on Compatibility View mode.
- Browser scripts are disabled - Enable browser scripts.
- Caching of active documents is enabled - Navigate to Internet options -> Advanced -> Security and deselect Do not save encrypted pages to disk.
- Assigning a busy port to the vendor daemon or License Administration Console might result in the vendor daemon going down or the Licensing Administration Console becoming inaccessible.
- Windows - The vendor daemon goes down if you update the vendor daemon port with a port that is already busy followed by a service restart. Access the License Administration Console and update the vendor daemon port with a valid free port followed by a restart to restore License Server.
- VPX - This situation requires a support call.
- Because Citrix License Server 11.13.1 turns on HTTPS by default, you cannot collect license consumption information with Citrix Usage Collector on new installations of 11.13.1.
Workaround: Install Citrix Usage Collector on a License Server and open HTTP and block in the firewall or enable HTTP and leave the firewall open for remote Citrix Usage Collector.
Citrix XenApp Management Pack
- Details about the Citrix License Server are always blank on the Monitoring tab of the System Center Operations Manager for Citrix Managed Servers. There is no workaround for this issue. [#192159]