After you have built your StyleBook, you have to import it to NetScaler MAS to use it. The NetScaler MAS system validates your StyleBook on import, and it appears on the GUI ready to be used for creating configurations.
To use your StyleBook in NetScaler MAS
1. Navigate to Applications > Configuration > StyleBooks, and then click Import StyleBook.
2. In the Import StyleBook text box, copy and paste your StyleBook content and click Create. In this example, import the "lb-vserver.yaml" StyleBook that you had created in StyleBook to Create a Load Balancing Virtual Server.
3. The imported StyleBook is listed on the StyleBooks page (if it is not a private StyleBook). You can view the name, namespace, and version of the StyleBook, and also the NetScaler versions it is compatible with. You can also view the description and display name that you had defined in the header section of your StyleBook.
4. To create configurations from this StyleBook, navigate to Applications > Configuration, and then click Create New.
5. Select the StyleBook you have created and specify the required values for the parameters. You can see that name and ip are displayed as mandatory fields and can accept user values. lb-alg has only two values that you can choose from and by default, ROUNDROBIN is selected.
6. Under Target Instance, click and select the IP address of the NetScaler instance where you want to run the configuration.
If you want to have a look at the configuration objects that would be created on your NetScaler before actually creating the configuration, select Dry Run and then click Create. If your configuration is valid, the configuration objects that would be created on the basis of the values you have provided are displayed. In this example, only one object of type lbvserver is created. This lbvserver is the component type that you had used while building your StyleBook.
7. Clear Dry Run and click Create to actually create the config pack and the configuration on the NetScaler instance. The StyleBook configuration that you have created appears as shown below.