Before you install NetScaler MAS, you must understand the software requirements, browser requirements, port information, license information, and limitations.
* Integrated Cache Metrics are not supported in NetScaler MAS with NetScaler instances running version 11.0 build 66.x.
NetScaler MAS supports the following thin clients for monitoring NetScaler SD-WAN deployments:
- Dell Wyse WTOS Model R10L Rx0L Thin Client
- NComputing N400
- Dell Wyse WTOS Model CX0 C00X Xenith
- Dell Wyse WTOS Model TXO T00X Xenith2
- Dell Wyse WTOS Model CX0 C10LE
- Dell Wyse WTOS Model R00LX Rx0L HDX Thin Client
- Dell Wyse Enhanced Suse Linux Enterprise, Model Dx0D, D50D
- Dell Wyse ZX0 Z90D7 (WES7) Thin Client
NetScaler MAS can generate reports for applications that are published on XenApp or XenDesktop and accessed through Citrix Receiver. However, this capability depends on the operating system on which Receiver is installed. Currently, a NetScaler ADC does not parse ICA traffic for applications or desktops that are accessed through Citrix Receiver running on IOS or Android operating systems.
The data collected by NetScaler MAS for HDX Insight depends on the version and licenses of the NetScaler instances being monitored. HDX Insight reports are displayed only for NetScaler Platinum and Enterprise appliances running release 10.1, 10.5, 11.0, and 11.1.
The following table lists the operating systems supported by NetScaler MAS, and the Citrix Receiver versions currently supported with each system:
* Applicable with CloudBridge release 7.4 and later.
The following table lists the web browsers supported by NetScaler MAS:
NetScaler MAS uses the NetScaler ADC's NetScaler IP (NSIP) address to communicate with the ADC. For communication purposes, the following ports must be open between the NetScaler ADC and/or SD-WAN instances and NetScaler MAS.
NetScaler MAS supports IPv6 address for Management access only.