The Licensing page appears.
4. Configure the license. If you don't upload a license, you use an evaluation license valid for 30 days. For details on adding and configuring licenses and configuring expiration notifications, see Licensing.
Important: If you intend to use XenMobile clustering by adding cluster nodes, or instances, of XenMobile, you need to use the Citrix Licensing on a remote server.
5. On the Certificate page, click Import. The Import dialog box appears.
6. Import your APNs and SSL Listener certificate. If you manage iOS devices, you need an APNs certificate. For details on working with certificates, see Certificates.
Note: This step requires restarting the server.
7. If appropriate to the environment, configure NetScaler Gateway. For details on configuring NetScaler Gateway, see NetScaler Gateway and XenMobile and Configuring Settings for Your XenMobile Environment.
- You can deploy NetScaler Gateway at the perimeter of your organization's internal network (or intranet) to provide a secure single point of access to the servers, applications, and other network resources that reside in the internal network. In this deployment, all remote users must connect to NetScaler Gateway before they can access any resources in the internal network.
- Although NetScaler Gateway is an optional setting, after you enter data on the page, you must clear or complete the required fields before you can leave the page.
8. Complete the LDAP configuration to access users and groups from Active Directory. For details on configuring the LDAP connection, see LDAP Configuration.
9. Configure the notification server to be able to send messages to users. For details on notification server configuration, see Notifications.