You can use the XenMobile Dashboard and the XenMobile Support page to monitor and troubleshoot your XenMobile Server. Use the XenMobile Support page to access several support-related information and tools. You can also carry out actions from the XenMobile CLI. For details, see Command-line interface options.
In the XenMobile console, click the wrench icon in the upper-right corner.
The Support page appears.
Use the XenMobile Support page to:
- Access diagnostics.
- Create support bundles.
- Access links to Citrix Product Documentation and the Knowledge Center.
- Access log operations.
- Select from a set of advanced information and configuration options.
- Access a set of tools and utilities.
You can also view information at a glance by accessing your XenMobile console dashboard. With this information, you can see issues and successes quickly by using widgets.
The dashboard is usually the page that first appears when you sign on to the XenMobile console. To access the dashboard from elsewhere in the console, click Analyze. Click Customize on the dashboard to edit the layout of the page and to edit the widgets that appear.
- My Dashboards: You can save up to four dashboards. You can edit these dashboards separately and view each one by selecting the saved dashboard.
- Layout Style: In this row, you can select how many widgets appear on your dashboard and how the widgets are laid out.
- Widget Selection: You can choose which information appears on your dashboard.
- Notifications: Mark the check box above the numbers on the left to add a Notifications bar above your widgets. This bar shows the number of compliant devices, inactive devices, and devices wiped or enrolled in the last 24 hours.
- Devices By Platform: Displays the number of managed and unmanaged devices by platform.
- Devices By Carrier: Displays the number of managed and unmanaged devices by carrier. Click each bar to see a breakdown by platform.
- Managed Devices By Platform: Displays the number of managed devices by platform.
- Unmanaged Devices By Platform: Displays the number of unmanaged devices by platform. Devices that appear in this chart might have an agent installed on them, but have had their privileges revoked or have been wiped.
- Devices By ActiveSync Gateway Status: Displays the number of devices grouped by ActiveSync Gateway status. The information shows Blocked, Allowed, or Unknown status. You can click each bar to break down the data by platform.
- Devices By Ownership: Displays the number of devices grouped by ownership status. The information shows corporate-owned, employee-owned, or unknown ownership status.
- Android TouchDown License Status: Displays the number of devices that have a TouchDown license.
- Failed Delivery Group Deployments: Displays the total number of failed deployments per package. Only packages that have failed deployments appear.
- Devices By Blocked Reason: Displays the number of devices blocked by ActiveSync
- Installed Apps: Type an app name for a graph of app information.
- VPP Apps License Usage: Displays license usage statistics for Apple Volume Purchase Program apps.
With each widget, you can click the individual parts to drill down for more information.
You can also export the information as a .csv file by clicking the Action drop-down.