App Controller provides a System Configuration panel that allows you to create and modify App Controller settings. When you configure App Controller in the management console for the first time, you configure additional network settings, such as the administrator password and email address, host name, IP address, subnet mask, default gateway and Domain Name Server (DNS) settings, Active Directory, Network Time Protocol (NTP) server, certificates, and workflow email settings.
Note: You initially set the App Controller IP address, default gateway, DNS server, and NTP server by using the command line. When the Configure dialog box opens, you can changes these settings.
At a later time, you can access the System Configuration panel to configure or reconfigure the following settings:
To open the System Configuration panel, click the Settings tab.
Configuring System Settings by Using the Command-Line Console
You can also use the command-line console to configure some system settings. You can:
- Configure the App Controller IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS servers, and NTP server.
- Configure high availability for primary and secondary App Controller virtual machines (VMs).
- Configure an App Controller cluster. For more information, see Creating a Cluster.
- Reset the App Controller server certificate.
- Enable or disable SSH access.
- Import or export the App Controller configuration.
- Configure a web proxy server.
- Use network utilities to troubleshoot App Controller.
- Create a support bundle to send to support personnel.
- Restart or shut down App Controller.