As a service provider, you can allow reseller or channel-specific branding. You can alter the appearance of a channel by using stylesheets, logos, and favicons so that the CPBM UI represents the look and feel of the reseller brand instead of the service provider.
Before you upload the stylesheets, logos, and favicons, modify the images.uploadPath
setting to the appropriate destination. This is the absolute path to the images directory for storing custom image logos, favicons, and so on. In a multinode environment, this path should be accessible from all the CPBM nodes.
- Log in to CloudPortal Business Manager as Root user.
- Click the drop-down menu icon in the top right corner next to ROOT USER.
- Click Administration > Configuration > Portal.
- Click Settings > Configure.
- Click Edit.
- Modify images.uploadPath setting to the appropriate destination. Ensure that you have the necessary read and write permissions on the directory mentioned here.
- Click Save and then, click Close.
Editing/specifying the channel or reseller look and feel (branding) files: