The Citrix CloudPortal Services Manager offers a BlackBerry service that simplifies the BlackBerry user management processes. Services Manager integrates with BlackBerry® Enterprise Servers to manage, add, modify, and delete user accounts.
To ensure that the BlackBerry service works successfully, the customer and user must be provisioned with the Hosted Exchange service before they are provisioned with the BlackBerry service.
The BlackBerry service includes the following features:
- All of BlackBerry's standard management tasks can be performed within the Services Manager control panel.
- BlackBerry user provisioning can be delegated to the end-customer.
- The BlackBerry service is compatible with Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010 Enterprise.
- Multiple BlackBerry Enterprise servers can be supported.
- The movement of provisioned users from one BlackBerry Enterprise server to another is supported.