Citrix CloudPortal Services Manager enables customers provisioned with Windows Web Hosting services to manage Web sites and applications. When you provision customers with Windows Web Hosting services, the following items can be managed:
- Security groups and users
- Customers can assign users to security groups and apply Web site security permissions that affect all members of the group.
- Web site content and structure
- Customers can use the virtual IIS Site Manager to perform common Web site administration tasks. Customers can manage multiple Web sites through a single interface and live Web sites are updated in real-time as changes are made. Customers can also recycle application pools to optimize performance.
- Web applications
- Customers can install and configure subdirectories and publish them as Web applications.