To provision the DNS service to customers
- From the Services Manager menu bar, click .
- In Customer Search, find the customer for whom you want to provision DNS services.
- In the services list, select DNS. The service configuration page appears. Domains that have been entered in the customer's Domain Management section appear under Available Domains.
- To add a new domain as a DNS zone, under Add Domain, enter the domain and click Add Domain. The domain appears in a table under DNS Zones. You can add only one domain in this manner. If you enter another domain, the newly entered domain replaces the previously entered domain in the DNS Zones table.
- To add an existing domain as a DNS zone, under Available Domains, select the check box of the domain you want to add and then click Add Zone. The domain appears in the DNS Zones table.
- Click Provision. The Forward Lookup Zones folder on the DNS server is updated with the defined zones. Each zone has the following records attached:
- Start of Authority (SOA) record
- Name of Server (NS) record