Before provisioning the MySQL service, database resources must be configured for the customer.
- From the Services Manager menu bar, click .
- In Customer Search, find the customer for whom you want to provision MySQL services.
- In the services list, select MySQL configure resources. The Service Setup page appears.
- Expand the server tree, select the server to use for provisioning the customer, and then click Save.
- In the services list, select MySQL. The Service Plan Configuration page appears.
- In Customer Plan, select the template to assign to the customer.
Note: The customer plan defines the number of databases and users that the Customer Administrator can create after the service is provisioned.
- In MySQL Server, select the server the customer can use to host databases and users.
- To customize the database and user limits, under Resource Configuration, perform the following actions:
- Clear the Auto select package resource limits check box.
- In Database Limit, enter the maximum number of databases the customer can create.
- In User Limit, enter the maximum number of database users the customer can provision.
- Click Provision to provision the MySQL service to the customer.