- Web Interface Features
- Setting Up a Web Interface Site
- Creating a Web Interface 5.4 Site
- Creating a Web Interface 5.3 Site
- Adding XenApp and XenDesktop to a Single Site
- Routing User Connections Through NetScaler Gateway
If you are running XenApp and XenDesktop, you can add both applications to a single Web Interface site. This configuration allows you to use the same Secure Ticket Authority (STA) server from either XenApp or XenDesktop.
If you are using Web Interface 5.3or 5.4, you combine the XenApp and XenDesktop sites by using the Web Interface Management console.
For the best experience when using XenDesktop, change the setting UserInterfaceBranding to Desktops in the WebInterface.conf configuration file.