Read-only access to content access settings
Organizations usually comprise of multiple administrators and admins must be provided with different levels of access privileges. Security admin teams using the Citrix Access Control service can provide granular controls, such as read-only access to admins. Citrix Access Control service admins with read-only access only view the URL content access settings. They cannot edit the content access settings.
How to provide read-only access to admins
After signing in to Citrix Cloud, select Identity and Access Management from the menu. On the Identity and Access Management page, click Administrators. The console shows all the current administrators in the account.
Add an administrator with read-only access
- In Add administrators, select the identity provider from which you want to select the administrator. Sometimes, Citrix Cloud might prompt you to sign in to the identity provider first (for example, Azure Active Directory).
- If Citrix Identity is selected, enter the user’s email address and then click Invite.
- If Azure Active Directory is selected, type the name of the user you want to add and then click Invite.
- Select Custom access. The following options appear:
- Select Full Access Administrator (Technical Preview) – Provides full access.
- Read Only Administrator (Technical Preview) – Provides read-only access.
Select Read Only Administrator (Technical Preview).
- Click Send Invite.
For the admins with Read Only Administrator access, the Configure Content Access on the Get Started with Access Control page is replaced with View Content Access.
Also, on the Manage tab, the Edit button does not appear for admins with Read Only Administrator access.