View classic policies
You can view classic policies by using either the configuration utility or the command line. You can view details such as the policy’s name, expression, and bindings.
View a classic policy and its binding information by using the CLI
At the command prompt, type the following commands to view a classic policy and its binding information:
show <featureName> policy [policyName]
> show appfw policy GenericApplicationSSL_ Name: GenericApplicationSSL_ Rule: ns_only_get_adv Profile: GenericApplicationSSL_Prof1 Hits: 0 Undef Hits: 0 Policy is bound to following entities 1) REQ VSERVER app_u_GenericApplicationSSLPortalPages PRIORITY : 100 Done
Note: If you omit the policy name, all policies are listed without the binding details.
View classic policies and policy bindings by using the GUI
- In the navigation pane, expand the feature whose policies you want to view, (for example, if you want to view application firewall policies, expand Application Firewall), and then click Policies.
- In the details pane, do one or more of the following:
- To view details for a specific policy, click the policy. Details appear in the Details area of the configuration pane.
- To view bindings for a specific policy, click the policy, and then click Show Bindings.
- To view global bindings, click the policy, and then click Global Bindings. Note that you cannot bind a Content Switching, Cache Redirection, SureConnect, Priority Queuing, or Citrix Gateway Authorization policy globally.