View cache redirection virtual server statistics
You can view properties of a cache redirection virtual server and statistics on the traffic that has passed through a cache redirection virtual server. You can also view the cache redirection virtual servers and policies that you have bound to load balancing virtual servers.
To view statistics for a specific cache redirection virtual servers, use the name parameter to specify the name of the virtual server for which statistics will be displayed. Otherwise, statistics for all cache redirection virtual servers are displayed. Maximum Length: 127
View statistics for a cache redirection virtual server by using the CLI
At the command prompt, type:
stat cr vserver [<name>]
> stat cr vserver Vserver-CRD-1 Vserver Summary IP port Protocol State Vser...CRD-1 0.0.0.0 80 HTTP UP VServer Stats: Rate (/s) Total Requests 0 0 Responses 0 0 Request bytes 0 0 Response bytes 0 0 Done >
View statistics for a cache redirection virtual server by using the GUI
- Navigate to Traffic Management > Cache Redirection > Virtual Servers
- In the details pane, select the virtual server for which you want to view statistics, (for example, Vserver-CRD-1), and then click Statistics.
Omit the server name to display basic statistics for all cache redirection virtual servers. Include the server name to display detailed statistics for that virtual server, including number and size of requests and responses that pass through the virtual server
View the statistics of a cache redirection virtual server by using the monitoring and dashboard utilities
- To view the statistics by using the monitoring utilities, click the Monitoring tab.
- In the Select Group drop-down menu, choose CR Virtual Servers. A list of cache redirection virtual servers appears.
- To view the statistics by using the dashboard utilities, click the Dashboard tab.
- Click Applet Client or Web Start Client next to Statistical Utility.
- In the Select Group drop-down menu, choose CR Virtual Servers. The dashboard displays summary statistics for the cache redirection virtual servers.
- To see a chart of virtual server activity, click Chart. A graphical representation of the virtual server statistics appears.