This content has been machine translated dynamically.
Dieser Inhalt ist eine maschinelle Übersetzung, die dynamisch erstellt wurde. (Haftungsausschluss)
Cet article a été traduit automatiquement de manière dynamique. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo lo ha traducido una máquina de forma dinámica. (Aviso legal)
이 콘텐츠는 동적으로 기계 번역되었습니다. 책임 부인
Este texto foi traduzido automaticamente. (Aviso legal)
Questo contenuto è stato tradotto dinamicamente con traduzione automatica.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
This article has been machine translated.
Dieser Artikel wurde maschinell übersetzt. (Haftungsausschluss)
Ce article a été traduit automatiquement. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo ha sido traducido automáticamente. (Aviso legal)
이 기사는 기계 번역되었습니다.책임 부인
Este artigo foi traduzido automaticamente.(Aviso legal)
Questo articolo è stato tradotto automaticamente.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
Globally Binding URL Transformation Policies
After you have configured your URL transformation policies, you bind them to Global or a bind point to put them into effect. After binding, any a request or response that matches a URL transformation policy is transformed by the profile associated with that policy.
When you bind a policy, you assign a priority to it. The priority determines the order in which the policies you define are evaluated. You can set the priority to any positive integer. In the Citrix ADC OS, policy priorities work in reverse order - the higher the number, the lower the priority.
Because the URL transformation feature implements only the first policy that a request matches, not any additional policies that it might also match, policy priority is important for achieving the results that you intend. If you give your first policy a low priority (such as 1000), you tell the Citrix ADC to perform it only if other policies with a higher priority do not match a request. If you give your first policy a high priority (such as 1), you tell the Citrix ADC to perform it first, and skip any other policies that might also match. You can leave yourself plenty of room to add other policies in any order, without having to reassign priorities, by setting priorities with intervals of 50 or 100 between each policy when you globally bind your policies.
Note: URL transformation policies cannot be bound to TCP-based virtual servers.
At the Citrix ADC command prompt, type the following commands to globally bind a URL transformation policy and verify the configuration:
bind transform global <policyName> <priority>
show transform global
> bind transform global polisearching 100 Done > show transform global 1) Policy Name: polisearching Priority: 100 Done <!--NeedCopy-->
- In the navigation pane, expand Rewrite, then expand URL Transformation, and then click **Policies.
- In the details pane, click Policy Manager.
- In the Transform Policy Manager dialog box, choose the bind point to which you want to bind the policy**. The choices are:
- Override Global. Policies that are bound to this bind point process all traffic from all interfaces on the Citrix ADC appliance, and are applied before any other policies.
- LB Virtual Server. Policies that are bound to a load balancing virtual server are applied only to traffic that is processed by that load balancing virtual server, and are applied before any Default Global policies. After selecting LB Virtual Server, you must also select the specific load balancing virtual server to which you want to bind this policy.
- CS Virtual Server. Policies that are bound to a content switching virtual server are applied only to traffic that is processed by that content switching virtual server, and are applied before any Default Global policies. After selecting CS Virtual Server, you must also select the specific content switching virtual server to which you want to bind this policy.
- Default Global. Policies that are bound to this bind point process all traffic from all interfaces on the Citrix ADC appliance.
- Policy Label. Policies that are bound to a policy label process traffic that the policy label routes to them. The policy label controls the order in which policies are applied to this traffic.
- Select Insert Policy to insert a new row and display a drop-down list with all available, unbound URL transformation policies.
- Select the policy you want to bind, or select New Policy to create a new policy. The policy that you selected or created is inserted into the list of globally bound URL transformation policies.
- Make any additional adjustments to the binding.
- To modify the policy priority, click the field to enable it, and then type a new priority. You can also select Regenerate Priorities to renumber the priorities evenly.
- To modify the policy expression, double click that field to open the Configure Transform Policy dialog box, where you can edit the policy expression.
- To set the Goto Expression, double click field in the Goto Expression column heading to display the drop-down list, where you can choose an expression.
- To set the Invoke option, double click field in the Invoke column heading to display the drop-down list, where you can choose an expression.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to add any additional URL transformation policies you want to globally bind.
- Click OK to save your changes. A message appears in the status bar, stating that the Policy has been configured successfully.
This Preview product documentation is Citrix Confidential.
You agree to hold this documentation confidential pursuant to the terms of your Citrix Beta/Tech Preview Agreement.
The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described in the Preview documentation remains at our sole discretion and are subject to change without notice or consultation.
The documentation is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making Citrix product purchase decisions.
If you do not agree, select Do Not Agree to exit.