- SSL version 3 (SSLv3) is not supported on an MPX appliance but is supported on a VPX virtual appliance. A VPX instance provisioned on an SDX appliance supports SSLv3 only if an SSL chip is not assigned to the instance.
- Export ciphers are not supported.
- SSL server key exchange using HSM keys is not supported.
- If you have added or removed keys after you last saved the configuration, you must save the configuration before you perform a warm restart. If you do not save the configuration, there is a key mismatch between the ADC and the HSM.
- You cannot bind an HSM key to a DTLS virtual server.
- You cannot bind a certificate-key pair that is created by using an HSM key to an SSL service.
- You cannot use the GUI to enroll the ADC as a client of the HSM or check the status of the HSM from the configuration utility.
- From release 11 build 62.x, SSL renegotiation is supported.
- You cannot sign OCSP requests by using a certificate-key pair that is created by using an HSM key.
- A certificate bundle with HSM keys is not supported.
- An error does not appear if the HSM key and certificate do not match. Therefore, while adding a certificate-key pair, you must make sure that the HSM key and certificate match.
- Clustering and admin partitions are not supported.
In this article