Before you can use a Thales Luna network HSM with a Citrix ADC, make sure that the following prerequisites are met:
- A Thales Luna network HSM is installed in the network, ready to use, and accessible to the Citrix ADC. That is, the NSIP address or the SNIP address is added as an authorized client on the HSM.
- Licenses are available to support the required number of partitions on the HSM.
- The Thales Luna network HSM and the Citrix ADC can initiate connections with each other through port 1792.
- You are using NetScaler release 11.1 or later.
- The Citrix ADC appliance does not contain a FIPS Cavium card.
Thales Luna network HSMs are not supported on the MPX 9700/10500/12500/15500 FIPS appliances.