The App Layering Appliance (aka Enterprise Layer Manager) is managed using the following administrative account. To ensure system security, you must change this password the first time you access the Management Console.
- administrator account for the Management Console - The account for the management console, which is hosted on the App Layering Appliance. The default password is Unidesk1.
To change the passwords for the administrative accounts on the appliance
- If you are logging on to the management console of a newly installed appliance for the first time, skip to Step 3.
- Select User > Set up Login Credentials. On the About Your Credentials tab, the three administrative accounts are described.
- Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the administrative accounts for the appliance.
- Type the new password and then type it again in Confirm Password.
- On the Confirm and Complete tab, click Change Credentials.