This release notes document describes the enhancements and changes,fixed and known issues that exist for the Citrix ADM release Build 12.1-59.16.
- This release notes document does not include security related fixes. For a list of security related fixes and advisories, see the Citrix security bulletin.
The issues that are addressed in Build 12.1-59.16.
- After upgrading the ADM software from version 12.1 to 184.108.40.206, even when the L7 latency monitoring feature is disabled, data gets processed and stored in the ADM database. This data leads to high disk usage.
[ NSHELP-23840 ]
Management and Monitoring
- In some cases, ADM does not send email alerts for cleared events if the “Repeat Email notification until the event is cleared” option is selected.
[ NSHELP-24585 ]
- In a multi-tenant environment, when a tenant adds an ADC instance, the ADM GUI displays services, servers, and service groups that belongs to other tenants.
[ NSHELP-24238 ]
- When you poll one of the bound members in the service group, ADM updates the port numbers of the other bound members. And the port numbers become same as the port number of the member that you've polled. For example, if you poll server1 with port 22, after polling the port numbers of other members also change to port 22.
As a result, duplicate data appears on the ADM GUI.
[ NSHELP-24039 ]
- When you attempt to increase the ADM secondary disk size, the process fails and "Swap partition cannot be deleted" error message appears.
[ NSHELP-23878 ]
- ADC pre-upgrade check for free flash space always passes even if the free space is low.
[ NSADM-60092 ]
- Pooled license information for ADC cluster nodes is not displayed correctly in the ADM dashboard.
[ NSHELP-24359 ]
- In Networks > Instances, even if you enable the pooled licensing mode for the Citrix ADC MPX instance, it appears under the Not Licensed section.
[ NSHELP-24509 ]
- When you poll multiple entities, the ADM GUI incorrectly displays the following message:
"Entity polling initiated successfully."
With this fix, the message is replaced as follows:
"Entity polling completed successfully."
[ NSHELP-24448 ]
The issues that exist in release 12.1-59.16.
Management and Monitoring
- When you upgrade ADM to version 13.0 61.xx, association of peer servers with configured NTP servers in ADM is lost.
Workaround: In the ADM GUI, complete the following steps.
1. Delete the NTP server.
2. Add the NTP server
[ NSHELP-24520 ]
- Memory consumption of an ADM primary node crosses 80% because of the ADM high-availability monitoring process "mas_hb_monit".
[ NSHELP-22071 ]