Citrix Gateway SaaS Application
Users can securely log on to Workday using their enterprise credentials.
To configure Workday for SSO through SAML, perform the following:
- Log on to Workday as an administrator.
Navigate to Edit Tenant Setup - Security and then click Edit Tenant Setup.
Click Single Sign-on.
- Click the plus icon in the Redirection URLs table.
- In Login Redirect URL, enter the URL in the format
Click Enable SAML Authentication.
- Click the plus (+) icon under SAML Identity Providers to add a row, and specify the following information:
- Identity Provider Name - type Citrix Gateway.
- Issuer - type a unique issuer name.
- In x509 Certificate, click the X509 Certificate icon and then click Create x509 Public Key.
Download the certificate from the Citrix Cloud wizard (Citrix Gateway Service > Add a Web/SaaS App > Single sign on > Certificate).
- Copy the text in the certificate from —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– to —–ENDCERTIFICATE and paste the certificate in the Certificate field.
- Click OK.