Creating Groups and Binding Policies for LDAP Group Extraction for Multiple Domains
After you create authentication policies, you create groups on Citrix Gateway. After you create the groups, you bind the authentication policy to a virtual server.
To create groups on Citrix Gateway
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand Citrix Gateway > User Administration, and then click AAA Groups.
- In the details pane, click Add.
- In Group Name, type the name of the first Active Directory group. Important: When creating groups on Citrix Gateway for group extraction from multiple domains, group names must be the same as the groups you defined in Active Directory. Group names are also case-sensitive and the case must match the case you entered in Active Directory.
- On the Policies tab, click Session and then click Insert Policy.
- Under Policy Name, double-click the policy and then click Create.
To bind the authentication policies to a virtual server
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand Citrix Gateway and then click Virtual Servers.
- In the configuration utility, in the navigation pane, expand Citrix Gateway and then click Virtual Servers.
- In the details pane, click a virtual server and then click Open.
- On the Authentication tab, click Primary, under Policy Name, double-click Insert Policy and then select the first authentication policy.
- Under Policy Name, click Insert Policy, double-click the second authentication policy and then click OK.