Synchronizing configuration files in a high availability setup
In a high availability setup, you can synchronize various configuration files from the primary node to the secondary node.
Parameters for synchronizing files in a high availability setup
The type of synchronization to be performed. The following descriptions include, in parentheses, the command-line argument that specifies the option.
- Everything except licenses and rc.conf (all). Synchronizes files related to system configuration, Citrix Gateway bookmarks, SSL certificates, SSL CRL lists, HTML injection scripts, and Application Firewall XML objects.
- Bookmarks (bookmarks). Synchronizes all Citrix Gateway bookmarks.
- SSL certificates and keys (ssl). Synchronizes all certificates, keys, and CRLs for the SSL feature.
- Licenses and rc.conf (misc). Synchronizes all license files and the rc.conf file.
- Everything including licenses and rc.conf (all_plus_misc). Synchronizes files related to system configuration, Citrix Gateway bookmarks, SSL certificates, SSL CRL lists, HTML injection scripts, Application Firewall XML objects, licenses, and the rc.conf file.
Note: There are more options available if you install a Citrix ADC license on the appliance.
To synchronize files in a high availability setup by using the configuration utility
- In the navigation pane, expand System and then click Diagnostics.
- In the details pane, under Utilities, click Start HA files synchronization.
- In the Start file synchronization dialog box, in the Mode drop-down list, select the appropriate type of synchronization (for example, Everything except licenses and rc.conf) and then click OK.