Configuring Address Pools
You use the configuration utility to configure address pools at the level to which you want to bind the policy. For example, if you want to create an address pool for a virtual server, configure the intranet IP addresses on that node. After you configure the address pool, the policy is bound to the entity where it is configured. You can also create an address pool and bind it globally on Citrix Gateway.
To configure address pools for a user, group, or virtual server
- In the configuration utility, in the navigation pane, expand Citrix Gateway, do one of the following:
- Expand Citrix Gateway User Administration and then click AAA Users.
- Expand Citrix Gateway > User Administration and then click AAA Groups.
- Expand Citrix Gateway and then click Virtual Servers.
- In the details pane, click a user, group, or virtual server and then click Open.
- On the Intranet IPs tab, in IP Address and Netmask, type the IP address and subnet mask and then click Add.
- Repeat Step 3 for each IP address you want to add to the pool and then click OK.
To configure address pools globally
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand Citrix Gateway and then click Global Settings.
- In the details pane, under Intranet IPs, click To assign a unique, static IP Address or pool of IP Addresses for use by all client Citrix Gateway sessions, configure Intranet IPs.
- In the Bind Intranet IPs dialog box, click Action and then click Insert.
- In IP Address and Netmask, type the IP address and subnet mask and then click Add.
- Repeat Step 3 and 4 for each IP address you want to add to the pool and then click OK.