Creating and Applying Web and File Share Links
You can configure the Access Interface to display a set of links to internal resources that are available to users. Creating these links requires that you first define the links as resources. Then, you bind them to a user, group, virtual server, or globally to make them active in the Access Interface. The links you create appear on the Web Sites and File Shares panes under Enterprise Web Sites and Enterprise File Shares. If users add their own links, these links appear under Personal Web Sites and Personal File Shares.
To create an Access Interface link in a session policy
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand Citrix Gateway Resources and then click Portal Bookmarks.
- In the details pane, click Add.
- In Name, type a name for the bookmark.
- In Text to display, type the description of the link. The description appears in the Access Interface.
- In Bookmark, type the web address, click Create and then click Close.
If you enable clientless access, you can make sure that requests to web sites go through Citrix Gateway. For example, you added a bookmark for Google. In the Create Bookmark dialog box, select the Use Citrix Gateway as a reverse proxy check box. When you select this check box, web site requests go from the user device to Citrix Gateway and then to the web site. When you clear the check box, requests go from the user device to the web site. This check box is only available if you enable clientless access.
To bind bookmarks globally
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand Citrix Gateway and then click Global Settings.
- In the details pane, under Bookmarks, click Create links to the HTTP and Windows File Share applications that you want to make accessible on the Citrix Gateway portal page.
- In the Configure VPN Global Binding* dialog box, click Add.
- Under Available, select one or more bookmarks, click the right arrow to move the bookmarks under Configured and then OK.
To bind an Access Interface link
You can bind Access Interface links to the following locations:
- Virtual servers
After you save the configuration, the links are available to users in the Access Interface on the Home tab, which is the first page that users see after they successfully log on. The links are organized on the page according to type, as web site links or as file share links.
- In the configuration utility, in the navigation pane, do one of the following:
- Expand Citrix Gateway User Administration and then click AAA Users.
- Expand Citrix Gateway User Administration and then click AAA Grpups.
- Expand Citrix Gateway and then click Virtual Servers.
- In the details pane, do one of the following:
- Select a user and then click Open.
- Select a group and then click Open.
- Select a virtual server and then click Open.
- In the dialog box, click the Bookmarks tab.
- Under Available Bookmarks, select one or more bookmarks, click the right arrow to move the bookmarks under Configured Bookmarks and then OK.