Configure connections for the Citrix Secure Access agent
You configure user device connections by defining the resources users can access in the internal network. Configuring user device connections includes:
- Defining the domains to which users are allowed access.
- Configuring IP addresses for users, including address pools (intranet IPs).
- Configuring time-out settings.
- Configuring single sign-on.
- Configuring client interception.
- Configuring split tunneling.
- Configuring connections through a proxy server.
- Configuring user software to connect through Citrix Gateway.
- Configuring access for mobile devices.
You configure most user device connections by using a profile that is part of a session policy. You can also define user device connection settings by using intranet applications, preauthentication, and traffic policies.
Windows VPN plug-in and EPA plug-ins collect telemetry data for its various operations. To disable the functionality do the following on the client machine.
Set registry “HKLM\Software\Citrix\Secure Access Client\DisableGA” of type REG_DWORD to 1.