Citrix ADC T1200
The Citrix ADC T1200 is a 2U appliance, with a dual-core processor and 256 GB memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the T1200 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC T1200 front panel
The T1200 appliance has the following ports:
- 24 10GBASE-X SFP+ data plane ports
- 12 1000BASE-X SFP data plane ports
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T, RJ45 management ports
- One 10/100BASE-T, RJ-45 LOM port
The following figure shows the back panel of the T1200 appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC T1200 back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the T1200 appliance:
- System status LED, which indicates the status of the appliance, as described in LCD Display and LED Status Indicators.
- Four power supplies, each rated at 750 watts, 100–240 volts. A minimum of two power supplies are required for proper operation. The extra power supplies act as backup. Each power supply has an LED that indicates the status of the power supply, as described in LCD Display and LED Status Indicators.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance. Press the switch for less than two seconds to turn off the power.
Two 256 GB removable solid-state drives.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size will never be smaller than the original.
- Two 1TB removable hard disk drives that are used to store user data.
For information about installing the rails, rack mounting the hardware, and connecting the cables, see Installing the Hardware.
For information about performing initial configuration of your appliance, see Initial Configuration.