Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G
The Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G appliance is a 2U appliance. This platform has two 8-core processors and 128 gigabytes (GB) of memory. The MPX 15000-50G appliance provides a total of 12 network ports:
- Eight 10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- Four 50G Ethernet Ports
For information on the software releases supported on the Citrix ADC hardware platforms, see Citrix ADC MPX hardware software compatibility matrix.
The following figure shows the front panel of the Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G, front panel
The Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial console port.
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet LOM port. Use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet Management ports, numbered 0/1 and 0/2. This port is used to connect directly to the appliance for Citrix ADC administration functions.
- Eight 10G SFP+ Ethernet ports, numbered 10/1 to 10/8.
- Four 50G ports, numbered 50/1 to 50/4.
The following figure shows the back panel of the Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC MPX 15000-50G, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the MPX 15000-50G appliances:
- Two 480 GB removable solid-state drive (SSD).
- Power switch, which turns power to the appliance on or off.
- If the OS is functional, press the switch for less than two seconds to power down the system with a graceful shutdown.
- If the OS is not responsive, press the and hold the power switch for more than 4 seconds to force the power off.
- Two hot-swappable 100-240VAC inut power supply modules. Each power supply has an LED indicating its status, as described below:
|LED Color||LED Indicates|
|OFF||No power to any power supply on the appliance.|
|Flashing RED||No power to this power supply.|
|Flashing GREEN||Power supply is in standby mode.|
|GREEN||Power supply is functional.|
|RED||Power supply failure.|
|Flashing RED and GREEN||Warning (OVP/UVP/OCP/OTP/Fan); OVP = Over Voltage Protection; UVP = Under Voltage Protection; OCP = Over Current Protection; OTP = Over Temperature Protection|
- Disable alarm button. Press this button to silence the power alarm when one of two power supplies loses input power or when a power supply is malfunctioning.
- Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI) Button, used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information about the lights out management port of the appliance, see Citrix ADC MPX hardware-software compatibility matrix.