Citrix ADC MPX 26xxx-100G
The Citrix ADC MPX 26000-100G and MPX 26000T-100G appliances are 2U appliance. These appliances have two 14-core processors and 256 gigabytes (GB) of memory. The appliances provide a total of 8 network ports: Four cards with dual 100G SFP+ Ethernet Ports.
For information about the software releases supported on the Citrix ADC hardware platforms, see Citrix ADC MPX hardware software compatibility matrix.
The following figure shows the front panel of the Citrix ADC MPX 26000-100G and Citrix ADC MPX 26000T-100G appliances.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC MPX 26000-100G and Citrix ADC MPX 26000T-100G, front panel
The Citrix ADC MPX 26000-100G and Citrix ADC MPX 26000T-100G appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial Console Port.
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet LOM Port. Use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet Management Ports, numbered 0/1 and 0/2. These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for Citrix ADC administration functions.
- Eight 100G Ethernet Ports, numbered 100/1 to 100/8.
Note: There are no native 10G ports on 26000-100G. The 100G ports support native 40G/50G/100G transceivers, DAC & AoCs. To support native 10G & 25G transceivers, DAC & AoCs, use an SFP+ to QSFP+ adapter.
The following figure shows the back panel of the Citrix ADC MPX 26000-100G and Citrix ADC MPX 26000T-100G appliances.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC MPX 26000-100G and Citrix ADC MPX 26000T-100G, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the Citrix ADC MPX 26000-100G and Citrix ADC MPX 26000T-100G appliances:
- Two 480 GB removable solid-state drive (SSD).
- Power switch, which turns power to the appliance on or off.
- If the OS is functional, press the switch for less than two seconds to power down the system with a graceful shutdown.
- If the OS is not responsive, press the and hold the power switch for more than 4 seconds to force the power off.
- Two hot-swappable 100-240VAC input power supply modules. Each power supply has an LED indicating its status, as described below:
|LED Color||LED Indicates|
|OFF||No power to any power supply on the appliance.|
|Flashing RED||No power to this power supply.|
|Flashing GREEN||Power supply is in standby mode.|
|GREEN||Power supply is functional.|
|RED||Power supply failure.|
|Flashing RED and GREEN||Warning ;(OVP/UVP/OCP/OTP/Fan); OVP = Over Voltage Protection; UVP = Under Voltage Protection; OCP = Over Current Protection|
- Disable alarm button. Press this button to silence the power alarm when one of two power supplies loses input power or when a power supply is malfunctioning.
- Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI) Button, used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information about the lights out management port of the appliance, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC MPX appliance.