Citrix ADC MPX 5500
Note: This platform has reached its end of life.
The Citrix ADC MPX 5500 is a 1U appliance, with 1 dual-core processor, and 4 GB of memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the MPX 5500.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC MPX 5500, front panel
The MPX 5500 has the following ports:
- RS232 serial console port.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T copper Ethernet management ports, numbered 0/1 and 0/2 from left to right. You can use these ports to connect directly to the appliance for system administration functions.
- Four 10/100/1000Base-T copper Ethernet ports numbered 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, and 1/4 from left to right.
Note: The network port numbers on all appliances consist of two numbers separated by a forward slash. The first number is the port adapter slot number. The second number is the interface port number. Ports on appliances are numbered sequentially starting with 1.
The following figure shows the back panel of the MPX 5500.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC MPX 5500, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the MPX 5500:
- Four GB removable CompactFlash card that is used to store the Citrix ADC software.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the MPX 5500, as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to shut off the power.
Removable hard-disk drive (HDD) that is used to store user data. Appliances shipped before February 2012 store user data on an HDD. In appliances shipped after February 2012, a solid-state drive replaces the HDD. Both types of drive have the same functionality and support the same software releases.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size is never smaller than the original.
- USB port (reserved for a future release).
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) Button that is used at the request of Technical Support and produces a core dump on the appliance. Use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
- Power supply rated at 300 watts, 110–220 volts. The power-supply fan is designed to turn on only when the internal temperature of the power supply reaches a certain value. You cannot see the fan turning on the back panel. What you can see is the fixed part of the fan that holds the spinning motor.
For information about installing the rails, rack mounting the hardware, and connecting the cables, see Installing the hardware.
For information about performing the initial configuration of your appliance, see Initial Configuration.
The official version of this content is in English. Some of the Cloud Software Group documentation content is machine translated for your convenience only. Cloud Software Group has no control over machine-translated content, which may contain errors, inaccuracies or unsuitable language. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, suitability, or correctness of any translations made from the English original into any other language, or that your Cloud Software Group product or service conforms to any machine translated content, and any warranty provided under the applicable end user license agreement or terms of service, or any other agreement with Cloud Software Group, that the product or service conforms with any documentation shall not apply to the extent that such documentation has been machine translated. Cloud Software Group will not be held responsible for any damage or issues that may arise from using machine-translated content.
DIESER DIENST KANN ÜBERSETZUNGEN ENTHALTEN, DIE VON GOOGLE BEREITGESTELLT WERDEN. GOOGLE LEHNT JEDE AUSDRÜCKLICHE ODER STILLSCHWEIGENDE GEWÄHRLEISTUNG IN BEZUG AUF DIE ÜBERSETZUNGEN AB, EINSCHLIESSLICH JEGLICHER GEWÄHRLEISTUNG DER GENAUIGKEIT, ZUVERLÄSSIGKEIT UND JEGLICHER STILLSCHWEIGENDEN GEWÄHRLEISTUNG DER MARKTGÄNGIGKEIT, DER EIGNUNG FÜR EINEN BESTIMMTEN ZWECK UND DER NICHTVERLETZUNG VON RECHTEN DRITTER.
CE SERVICE PEUT CONTENIR DES TRADUCTIONS FOURNIES PAR GOOGLE. GOOGLE EXCLUT TOUTE GARANTIE RELATIVE AUX TRADUCTIONS, EXPRESSE OU IMPLICITE, Y COMPRIS TOUTE GARANTIE D'EXACTITUDE, DE FIABILITÉ ET TOUTE GARANTIE IMPLICITE DE QUALITÉ MARCHANDE, D'ADÉQUATION À UN USAGE PARTICULIER ET D'ABSENCE DE CONTREFAÇON.
ESTE SERVICIO PUEDE CONTENER TRADUCCIONES CON TECNOLOGÍA DE GOOGLE. GOOGLE RENUNCIA A TODAS LAS GARANTÍAS RELACIONADAS CON LAS TRADUCCIONES, TANTO IMPLÍCITAS COMO EXPLÍCITAS, INCLUIDAS LAS GARANTÍAS DE EXACTITUD, FIABILIDAD Y OTRAS GARANTÍAS IMPLÍCITAS DE COMERCIABILIDAD, IDONEIDAD PARA UN FIN EN PARTICULAR Y AUSENCIA DE INFRACCIÓN DE DERECHOS.
本服务可能包含由 Google 提供技术支持的翻译。Google 对这些翻译内容不做任何明示或暗示的保证，包括对准确性、可靠性的任何保证以及对适销性、特定用途的适用性和非侵权性的任何暗示保证。
このサービスには、Google が提供する翻訳が含まれている可能性があります。Google は翻訳について、明示的か黙示的かを問わず、精度と信頼性に関するあらゆる保証、および商品性、特定目的への適合性、第三者の権利を侵害しないことに関するあらゆる黙示的保証を含め、一切保証しません。
ESTE SERVIÇO PODE CONTER TRADUÇÕES FORNECIDAS PELO GOOGLE. O GOOGLE SE EXIME DE TODAS AS GARANTIAS RELACIONADAS COM AS TRADUÇÕES, EXPRESSAS OU IMPLÍCITAS, INCLUINDO QUALQUER GARANTIA DE PRECISÃO, CONFIABILIDADE E QUALQUER GARANTIA IMPLÍCITA DE COMERCIALIZAÇÃO, ADEQUAÇÃO A UM PROPÓSITO ESPECÍFICO E NÃO INFRAÇÃO.