Citrix ADC MPX 25000-40G
The Citrix ADC MPX 25000-40G are 2U appliances. Each model has two 10-core processors, 256 GB of memory, four 40G QSFP+ ports, and sixteen 10G SFP+ ports (4x40G QSFP+ 16x10G SFP+).
The following figure shows the front panel of the MPX 25100/MPX 25160/25200 40G appliances.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC MPX 25100 40G, MPX 25160 40G, MPX 25200 40G, front panel
- RS232 serial Console Port.
- 10/100Base-T copper Ethernet Port (RJ45), also called the LOM port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- Network Ports. Four 40G QSFP+ ports and sixteen 10G SFP+ ports (4x40G QSFP+, 4x10G SFP+, 4X10G Base-T). For information about supported transceivers per port, see 25G, 40G, 50G, and 100G ports.
- USB ports (reserved for a future release).
Note the following points regarding the network ports on MPX 25100 40G and MPX 25160 40G appliances:
- 10G ports do not support 1G copper or 1G fiber transceivers.
- 40G ports do not support 10G and 1G transceivers.
The following components are visible on the back panel of the MPX 25100/25160/25200 40G appliances:
Two 300 GB or larger removable solid-state drives in a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) devices. In a RAID configuration, the same data is stored on multiple drives to improve performance, increase storage capacity, lower the risk of data loss, and provide fault tolerance. The two SSDs store the same data. If one fails and you replace it, the new SSD mirrors the other one.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size is never smaller than the original.
- Power switch
This switch turns the power to the appliance on or off. Press the switch for less than two seconds to shut off the power.
- Two power supplies. Each power supply is rated at 1000 watts, 100–240 volts. Each power supply has an LED that indicates the status of the power supply, as described in Common hardware components.
Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when one of the following conditions is true:
- You have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet.
- One power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired. For more information, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC MPX appliance topic.
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button
This button is used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information about the lights out management port of the appliance, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC MPX appliance topic.