Citrix ADC SDX 17500, SDX 19500, and SDX 21500
The Citrix ADC models SDX 17500/19500/21500 are 2U appliances. Each model has two 6-core processors and 48 GB of memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the SDX 17500/19500/21500 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC SDX 17500/19500/21500 appliance, front panel
The SDX 17500/19500/21500 appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial console port.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T copper Ethernet management ports (RJ45), numbered 0/1 and 0/2 from left to right. These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for system administration functions.
- Eight 10GE SFP+ ports numbered 10/1, 10/2, 10/3, and 10/4 on the top row from left to right, and 10/5, 10/6, 10/7, and 10/8 on the bottom row from left to right.
The following figure shows the back panel of the SDX 17500/19500/21500 appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC SDX 17500/19500/21500 appliance, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the SDX 17500/19500/21500 appliance:
One 160 GB or larger removable solid-state drive that is used to store the Citrix ADC software.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size is never smaller than the original.
USB port (reserved for a future release).
Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to shut off the power.
Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button that is used at the request of Technical Support and produces a core dump on the Citrix ADC appliance. Use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
Removable hard-disk drive that stores user data.
Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies.
Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when either of the following conditions is true:
- You have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet.
- One power supply is malfunctioning, and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
Dual power supplies, each rated at 650 watts, 110–220 volts.