Citrix ADC SDX 17550, SDX 19550, SDX 20550, and SDX 21550
The Citrix ADC models SDX 17550, SDX 19550, SDX 20550, and SDX 21550 are 2U appliances. Each model has two 6-core processors for a total of 12 physical cores (24 cores with hyper-threading), and 96 GB of memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the SDX 17550/19550/20550/21550 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC SDX 17550/19550/20550/21550 appliance, front panel
The SDX 17550/19550/20550/21550 appliance has the following ports:
- 10/100Base-T copper Ethernet Port (RJ45), also called LOM port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
Note: The LEDs on the LOM port are not operational by design.
- RS232 serial console port.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T copper Ethernet management ports (RJ45), numbered 0/1 and 0/2 from left to right. These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for system administration functions.
- Eight 10GE SFP+ ports numbered 10/1, 10/2, 10/3, and 10/4 on the top row from left to right, and 10/5, 10/6, 10/7, and 10/8 on the bottom row from left to right.
The following figure shows the back panel of the SDX 17550/19550/20550/21550 appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC SDX 17550/19550/20550/21550 appliance, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the SDX 17550/19550/20550/21550 appliance:
One 160 GB or larger removable solid-state drive that is used to store the Citrix ADC software.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size is never smaller than the original.
USB port (reserved for a future release).
Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to shut off the power.
Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button that is used at the request of Technical Support and produces a core dump on the Citrix ADC appliance. Use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
Two removable hard-disk drives that store user data.
Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies.
Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when either of the following conditions is true:
- You have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet.
- One power supply is malfunctioning, and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
Dual power supplies, each rated at 850 watts, 110–220 volts.