Citrix ADC SDX 25100A, SDX 25160A
The Citrix ADC SDX 25100A and SDX 25160A are 2U appliances. Each model has two 10-core processors, 256 GB of memory, eight 40GE QSFP+ ports (8x40GE QSFP+).
Figure 1. Citrix ADC SDX 25100A and SDX 25160A front panel
The Citrix ADC SDX 25160A and SDX 25100A appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial Console Port.
- 10/100Base-T copper Ethernet Port (RJ45), also called the LOM port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- Network ports, eight 40G QSFP+ ports.
40G ports do not support 10G and 1G transceivers.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC SDX 25100A and SDX 25160A back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the SDX 25100A and SDX 25160A appliance:
Two 300 GB removable solid-state drives (SSDs). The two leftmost solid-state drives store the Citrix ADC software. The next two solid-state drives store user data. The remaining four solid-state drives are reserved for future use. These appliances are a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) devices.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size is never smaller than the original.
- Power switch. Which turns power to the appliance on or off. Press the switch for less than two seconds to shut off the power.
- Two power supplies. each rated at 1000 watts, 100–240 volts. Each power supply has an LED that indicates the status of the power supply.
- **Disable alarm button**. Which is functional only when the appliance has dual redundant, hot-swappable power supplies. Press this button to silence the power alarm when one of the two power supplies loses input power or when a power supply is malfunctioning.
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button. Used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information about the lights out management port of the appliance, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC SDX appliance.