Citrix ADC SDX 26000-50S
The Citrix ADC SDX 26xxx-50S appliances are 2U appliances. These appliances have two 14-core processors and 256 GB of memory. The appliances have four 50G and sixteen 25G network ports.
For information about software releases supported on the Citrix ADC hardware platforms, see Citrix ADC SDX hardware-software compatibility matrix.
The following figure shows the front panel of the Citrix ADC SDX 26xxx-50S appliances.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC SDX 26xxx-50S, front panel
The Citrix ADC SDX 26xxx-50S appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial console port.
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet LOM Port. Use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet Management Ports, numbered 0/1 and 0/2. These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for Citrix ADC administration functions.
- Four 50G ports, numbered 50/1 to 50/4.
- Sixteen 25G ports, numbered 25/1 through 25/16. For information about supported transceivers per port, see 25G, 40G, 50G, and 100G ports.
The following figure shows the back panel of the SDX 26xxx-50S appliances.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC SDX 26xxx-50S, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the Citrix ADC SDX 26xxx-50S appliances:
Two 240GB and six 960GB removable solid-state drive (SSD).
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size is never smaller than the original.
- Power switch, which turns power to the appliance on or off.
- If the OS is functional, press the switch for less than two seconds to shut down gracefully.
- If the OS is not responsive, press the power switch for more than 4 seconds, for a hard shutdown.
- Two hot-swappable 100–240 VAC, 1200 W power supply modules. Max power consumption is 764 W. Typical power consumption is 628 W. Each power supply has an LED indicating its status:
|LED Color||LED Indicates|
|OFF||No power to any power supply on the appliance.|
|Flashing RED||No power to this power supply.|
|Flashing GREEN||Power supply is in standby mode.|
|GREEN||Power supply is functional.|
|RED||Power supply failure.|
|Flashing RED and GREEN||Warning;(OVP/UVP/OCP/OTP/Fan); OVP = Over Voltage Protection; UVP = Under Voltage Protection; OCP = Over Current Protection; OTP = Over Temperature Protection|
- Disable alarm button. Press this button to silence the power alarm when the power supply loses input power or when a power supply is malfunctioning.
- Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI) button: is recessed to prevent unintentional activation and used at the request of Technical Support to start a core dump. To press this red button, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC SDX appliance.