Citrix ADC SDX 26000
Note: Citrix ADC SDX 26000 appliance is supported only on SDX image version 220.127.116.11 (private build).
The Citrix ADC SDX 26000 appliances are 2U appliances. These appliances have two 14-core processors and 256 GB of memory. The appliance has eight 50G and sixteen 25G network ports.
For information about the software releases supported on the Citrix ADC hardware platforms, see Citrix ADC SDX hardware-software compatibility matrix.
The following figure shows the front panel of the Citrix ADC SDX 26000 appliances.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC SDX 26000, front panel
The Citrix ADC SDX 26000 appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial console port.
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet LOM Port. Use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet Management Ports, numbered 0/1 and 0/2. These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for Citrix ADC administration functions.
- Eight 50G ports, numbered 50/1 to 50/8.
- Sixteen 25G ports, numbered 25/1 through 25/16.
The following figure shows the back panel of the SDX 26000 appliances.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC SDX 26000, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the Citrix ADC SDX 26000 appliances:
- Two 240 GB and six 960 GB removable solid-state drive (SSD).
- Power switch, which turns power to the appliance on or off.
- If the OS is functional, press the switch for less than two seconds to power down the system with a graceful shutdown.
- If the OS is not responsive, press and hold the power switch for more than 4 seconds to force the power off.
- Two hot-swappable 100–240 VAC, 1000 W power supply modules. Max power consumption is 672 W; typical power consumption is 540 W. Each power supply has an LED indicating its status as follows:
|LED Color||LED Indicates|
|OFF||No power to any power supply on the appliance.|
|Flashing RED||No power to this power supply.|
|Flashing GREEN||Power supply is in standby mode.|
|GREEN||Power supply is functional.|
|RED||Power supply failure.|
|Flashing RED and GREEN||Warning (OVP/UVP/OCP/OTP/Fan); OVP = Over Voltage Protection; UVP = Under Voltage Protection; OCP = Over Current Protection; OTP = Over Temperature Protection|
- Disable alarm button. Press this button to silence the power alarm when one of two power supplies loses input power or when a power supply is malfunctioning.
- Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI) Button, used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC SDX appliance.