Citrix ADC SDX 26000 100G
The Citrix ADC SDX 26000-100G appliance is a 2U appliance. This platform has two 14-core processors and 256 GB memory. The appliance provides a total of 8 network ports:
• Eight 100G Ethernet Ports
For information about the software releases supported on the Citrix ADC hardware platforms, see Citrix ADC SDX Hardware-Software Compatibility Matrix](../supported-versions.html).
The illustrations in this guide are only indicative and might not represent the actual Citrix ADC appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC SDX 26000-100G front panel
The Citrix ADC SDX 26000-100G appliances have the following ports:
• RS232 serial Console Port.
• One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet LOM Port. Use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
• Two 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet Management Ports, numbered 0/1 and 0/2. These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for Citrix ADC administration functions.
• Eight 100G Ethernet Ports, numbered 100/1 to 100/8 from left to right. Contact Citrix support for a list of all supported 100G transceivers.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC SDX 26000-100G back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the SDX 26000-100G appliances:
- Two 240 GB removable boot solid-state drives (SSDs).
Six 960 GB removable SSDs.
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size will never be smaller than the original.
- Power switch, which turns power to the appliance on or off.
- If the OS is functional, press the switch for less than two seconds to power down the system with a graceful shutdown.
- If the OS is not responsive, press and hold the power switch for more than 4 seconds to force the power off.
- Two power supplies, 100–240 VAC. Each power supply has an LED indicating its status, as described in the following table:
|LED Color||LED Indicates|
|OFF||No power to any power supply on the appliance.|
|Flashing RED||No power to this power supply.|
|Flashing GREEN||Power supply is in standby mode.|
|GREEN||Power supply is functional.|
|RED||Power supply failure.|
|Flashing RED and GREEN||Warning (OVP/UVP/OCP/OTP/Fan); OVP = Over Voltage Protectio; UVP = Under Voltage Protection; OCP = Over Current Protection.|
- Disable alarm button, which is functional only when the appliance has dual redundant, hot-swappable power supplies. Press this button to silence the power alarm when one of the two power supplies loses input power or when a power supply is malfunctioning.
- Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI) Button, used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information about the lights out management port of the appliance, see Lights Out Management Port of the Citrix ADC SDX Appliance.