Integrate Adobe Sign
After you complete this process, your existing level of audit logging persists, including any actions carried out by the use of Citrix Microapps.
Add the integration to Citrix Workspace Microapps
Add the Adobe Sign integration to Citrix Microapps to connect to your application. This delivers out-of-the-box microapps with pre-configured notifications and actions which are ready to use within your Workspace.
Follow these steps:
From the overview page, select Get Started.
The Manage Integrations page opens.
- Select Add New Integration, and Add a new integration from Citrix-provided templates.
- Choose the Adobe Sign tile.
Enter a name for the integration.
- Enter the Connector parameters that you collected in the previous procedures.
- Enter your URL and OAuth Token URL credentials for your target systems service authetication.
- Enter your Client Id and Client Secret.
- Select a Timezone.
- Select Log in with your Adobe Sign account to enable OAuth Authorization. A signin page opens in a new Stab. You are prompted to enter an account name, confirm access, and enter a password.
- Select Add.
The Microapp Integrations page opens with your added integration and its microapps. From here you can add another integration, continue setting up your out-of-the-box microapps, or create a new microapp for this integration.
You are now ready to set and run your first data synchronization. As a large quantity of data can be pulled from your integrated application to the Microapps platform, we recommend you use the Table page to filter entities for your first data synchronization to speed up synchronization.
Use SAP Adobe Sign microapps
Existing application integrations come with out-of-the-box microapps. Start with these microapps and customize them for your needs.
Our SAP Adobe Sign integration come with the following preconfigured out-of-the-box microapps:
Adobe - Allows users to access a personalized feed and receive notifications from all selected websites about new updates.
You are notified if any of the following events occur: