This section offers enterprise network level configuration capabilities, and the starting point for configuring the SD-WAN network of an enterprise.
Network configuration: Home
This section act as an anchor for network configuration. The Home page provides the ability to initiate most of the commonly needed configuration actions, such as the ability to:
- Add a site
- Batch adds multiple sites at once
- Deploy configuration or upgrade software, and track the progress
- Back/Review Checkpoints
- Perform the following operations:
- Browse and Upload Config
- Download Config JSON
- Download Config DB
- Add Region
- Add Group
All the configured sites are displayed here, enabling you to edit, update, delete, reset, or clone configuration of any site. You can also reboot the devices associated with a site.
You can upgrade the SD-WAN software on all the appliances across the network, by simply selecting an appliance software version in the Software Version field.
A confirmation message appears. Click Proceed.
Use the + Add Site option to add a new site. For more information on site configuration workflow, see Site Configuration.
Batch add sites
The Batch Add Sites option allows you to quickly add several sites as a batch. You can also select a site profile to be used for each site, leaving you only with unique parameters such as IP addresses that remain to be configured for each site.
The Deploy Config/Software option allows you to deploy the current configuration and software across the network, once the sites are configured. For more information on the deployment process, see Deployment Tracker section.
The Deploy Config/Software option takes you to the Deployment Tracker section to help verify the configuration, stage, and activate the same across the network.
- Verify: In the Current Deployment section, click Verify to verify the current configuration, and ensure the configuration compiles without any errors. Errors, if any, are displayed to help resolve them.
- Stage: Once the verification of configuration is successful, click Stage to distribute the configuration files to all the appliances in your network.
- Active: Click Activate to activate the staged configuration on all the sites across the network.
The Deployment History section helps to review the previous deployment operations and results.
Back up/Review checkpoints
The Back Up/Review Checkpoints option has the ability to back-up and restores the configuration, or review the saved checkpoints.
Click Verify Config to validate any audit error.
Click Back Up Current Config option to back up the current configuration as a checkpoint for future use.
Click the cloud icon (under Action) to load a saved configuration. Click Proceed.
Click the book icon (under Action) to make a similar copy of an existing configuration. You can also download, edit, and delete the saved configuration checkpoints. These operations are available under Action.
Following are some of the additional actions available under More Actions:
- Browse and Upload Config: Browse and upload one of the previously saved configurations, and have that serve as the active configuration for the network.
- Download Config JSON: Allows you to download and export the current configuration in JSON format, for offline review.
- Download Config DB: Allows you to download and export the current configuration in DB format.
- Add Region: Create a Region.
- Add Group: Create a Custom Group of sites.