Verify WCCP Mode
You can monitor the WCCP configuration from the SD-WAN GUI.
To monitor the WCCP configuration
- Navigate to the Monitoring > Appliance Performance > WCCP page.
Select a cache and click Get Info. A Cache Status page displays the WCCP configuration, as shown in the following figure.
- Start traffic that should be forwarded through the SD-WAN appliance and monitor the connection on the Monitoring > Optimization > Connections page.
- If the connections are shown on the Accelerated Connections tab, that is an indicator that everything is working.
- If the connections are on the Unaccelerated Connections tab, look at the Details column. A routing asymmetry detected message implies that one of the ip wccp redirect lines on the router is missing or has an error, or that different paths are taken by client-server and server-client traffic.
- If no connections are shown, but the appliance reports that it is connected to the router, and the WCCP monitoring page shows no errors, the issue is probably with the router configuration.