Unpack the Appliance
Unpack the box that contains your new appliance on a sturdy table with plenty of space and inspect the contents.
Use the following list to verify that you received everything that should have been included in the box.
- The appliance you ordered
- One RJ-45 to DB-9 adapter
- One 6 ft RJ-45/DB-9 cable
- Two power cables
- One fiber patch cable
- One standard 4-post rail kit
In addition to the items included in the box with your new appliance, you need the following items to complete the installation and initial configuration process.
- Ethernet cables for each additional Ethernet port that you connect to your network
- One available Ethernet port on your network switch or hub for each Ethernet port you want to connect to your network
- A computer to serve as a management workstation
If the kit that you received does not fit your rack, contact your Citrix sales representative to order the appropriate kit.