Migrate Gateway Connector to Connector Appliance
Citrix Gateway Connector is planned to be deprecated in the upcoming release. Therefore, Citrix recommends its customers using Citrix Gateway Connectors in their environment, to start deploying Connector Appliance for all Secure Private Access use cases that were previously supported by the Citrix Gateway Connector. This topic provides guidelines on migrating Gateway Connector to Connector Appliance.
High-level steps to migrate Gateway Connector to Connector Appliance
- Install the Connector Appliances in addition to the Gateway Connectors in the same resource location.
- Shut down the Gateway Connectors and test the existing Web apps for connectivity. Check if the Web app hosted on the same resource location is accessible.
- Remove the Citrix Gateway Connector once testing is complete.
To install Connector Appliance
Use the following steps to install a Connector Appliance.
- Sign in to Citrix Cloud.
- From the menu in the top left of the screen, select Resource Locations.
- Click the plus icon next to Connector Appliance for the resource location that you want to add a Connector Appliance.
- Select the hypervisor and click Download Image.
- Download and Install the Connector Appliance on your hypervisor.
- Log in to the Web UI (IP address provided on the hypervisor’s console) and set up a proxy if necessary.
- Click the Register button and obtain the short code.
Paste the short code into the Citrix Cloud user interface used when downloading the Connector Appliance (step 5).
The Connector Appliance is registered.
For detailed steps, see Connector Appliance for Cloud Services.
How do I download the Connector Appliance?
How do I install the Connector Appliance?
How do I register the Connector Appliance?
What are the connectivity requirements for the Connector Appliance?
What are the system requirements for the Connector Appliance?
How is Connector Appliance updated?