The dashboard provides admins full visibility into their top apps, top users, connectors health status, bandwidth usage, and so in a single place for consumption. This data is fetched from Citrix Analytics. The data for the various entities can be viewed for the preset time or for a custom timeline. For each entity, you can also drilldown to view further details.
- Active users: Provides details about the active users using the applications (SaaS and Web).
- Applications: Provides details about the applications (SaaS and Web) launched over the selected period.
- Application sessions: Provides details about the total applications launched versus usage and number of sessions versus users.
- Uploads: Displays the upload volume of each app.
- Downloads: Displays the download volume of each app.
- Domains configured: Summarizes the details of the domains, URLs, and apps accessed by the users.
- Access policies: Displays the total number of access policies configured.
- Diagnostics: Provides details about the logs related to authentication, application launch, and app enumeration.
- Connector insights: Provides insights into the connector statuses.
Use the Diagnostics chart to view the logs related to authentication, application launch, and app enumeration. You can click the See more link to view the details of the logs. The details are presented in a tabular format. You can view the logs for the pre-set time or for a custom timeline. You can add or remove columns as per your requirement by clicking the + sign. You can export the user logs into CSV format.
You can use the filters (Event type, Operation type, Result) in the User logs page to narrow down to the logs as per your need. You can also use the Search option in the User logs page to filter the logs based on the categories that you have added to the report, as per your requirement.
For example, you can enter the string Result = “Success”. This search result lists all the logs for which the authentication was successful. Also, to search for the logs of type app enumeration, you can enter the string Operation-Type = “App Enumeration”.
To view the list of available categories, click the + sign. You can add or remove categories as required.
By default, the User logs page displays the current week’s data and only the recent 1000 records. Use the custom date search and filters to refine your search results further.
Use the Connector status chart to view the status of the connectors and the resource locations where the connectors are deployed. Click the See more link to view the details. In the Connector insights page, you can use the filters Active or Inactive to filter the connectors based on their status.
Top access policies by enforcement
Use the Top access policies by enforcement chart to view the list of access policies that are enforced on the apps. Click the See more link to view the list of policies that are associated with the apps and the number of times the policies are enforced. You can also use the Search option in the Access policies page to filter the policies based on the policy name. You can also search for specific policies using the following operators to further refine your search.
- =: To search for the policies that exactly match the search criteria.
- !=: To search for the policies that do not contain the specified criteria.
- ~: To search for policies that match the search criteria partially.
- !~: To search for policies that do not contain some of the specified criteria.
For example, you can search for policy names “Workday” by using the string Policy-Name = Workday. To search for policies that do not contain the term “workday”, use the string Policy-Name ~ Workday.