As a help desk administrator, you can search for the user reporting an issue and display details of sessions or applications associated with that user.
Similarly, you can search for machines or endpoints where issues are reported. Issues can be quickly resolved by monitoring the relevant metrics and performing suitable actions.
The following actions are available:
- ending an unresponsive application or process
- shadowing operations on the user’s machine
- logging off an unresponsive session
- restarting the machine
- putting a machine into maintenance mode
- resetting the user profile