After you have logged into the portal, click CWAAP from the dashboard. Then, click
<Your Name> from the upper-right corner of the page. Select Management from the drop-down menu.
Note: Only account administrators and CWAAP administrators can modify a user account.
Create a user account
From the Account Management screen, select Users from the left navigation bar. The Users list page appears.
To add a new user:
- Click Add New User.
- In the Add New User page provide the contact information for the user (Email, First/Last Name, Job Title, Phone, Mobile).
- Specify if the user must be designated as a global administrator. A global administrator is able to make updates to the Account (adding/deleting users, submitting/updating configurations).
- You must assign a role (admin/read only) with permissions for the user with services which you have active.
- Click Save. The user account is created in the portal and an email notification is sent.
- You must click the account activation link in the notification email. The link directs you to the portal to create a password and login to the portal.
Update an existing user account
From the Account Management page, select the user you want to update. A highlight of the user profile will be displayed on the right side of the screen. The profile identifies the user, the roles they have for each product, and a short list of the user’s activity history. At the top of the profile, there are two action buttons (Send Email and Edit). The Send Email allows you to contact the user directly through the portal. To make updates to the user account information, you can use the edit option.
To log in to the portal, third party cookies must be enabled. Please instruct new users to disable third party cookies. It is necessary for users to enable cookies to access the portal.
Enable a user account
From the Account Management screen, click Users from the left navigation bar. The user list displays. Select
<User’s Name> you want to update. A details message box appears on the right side of the screen. Select
<Edit Icon> and update the status of the user by using the toggle switch to enable or disable. When you are done, click Save.