Workspace Tools Starter Pack
As you roll out Citrix Workspace, it is critical you have a way to empower employees to be successful by self-serving relevant information or have quick access to tools needed to get jobs done faster. To create the best digital experience, we recommend this starter pack to ensure you have the tools you need to make your end-users successful and in return remove friction and improve productivity for your organization.
To help you get started, we have identified specific tools and self-service workflows that result in improved employee productivity and employee satisfaction.
This use case is available through the Microapps service via our out-of-the-box template integrations with Citrix Cloud, Citrix DaaS, and Podio (included in your Workspace entitlement) and addresses these workflows:
Citrix Cloud Admin Status – Provides administrators with real-time updates of Citrix services in Citrix Cloud directly in your Workspace experience.
Citrix DaaS Self-Service - Enable end-users to restart sessions without having to contact IT for assistance. Users can check the status of their associated machines. Perform operations such as restart, disconnect, and log off. Admins can also turn on maintenance mode for machines.
Broadcast Employee Communications – Customize and send a dynamic message to employees’ feeds with important announcements, IT, or company updates.
Surface FAQs – Compile a list of FAQs or a table of information communicated and expandable within employees’ action page or feed.
Employee Experience Surveys – Conduct pulse surveys to understand users digital experience with Citrix Workspace, ability to measure digital satisfaction and feedback loops to IT outside of ticketing and general channels. Surveys can be triggered as a part of roll-out or pilot groups, or to an entire user base to measure engagement and experience to better understand ROI.
Integrations and microapps
You can get started with any of these integrations offered by Citrix. Select the ones you see most benefit from in your company – or use a custom integration in case you already have a tool in place for employee communications, FAQ, or survey. Our platform is open for you to connect with the system of record you need.
Citrix Cloud integration
- Incident: Receive Notifications for New Incidents and Incident updates. Also search for Incidents and view their details.
- Maintenance: Receive Notifications for New Maintenance schedules added to the Calendar, and when the Maintenance window starts and ends. Also search for Maintenance schedules and view their details.
Citrix DaaS integration
- My Desktops: Search for your Citrix Virtual Desktops and perform self-service actions from Citrix Workspace such as restarting.
- My Sessions: Search for your Citrix Virtual sessions and perform self-service actions from Citrix Workspace such as logging off and disconnecting.
- Virtual Desktops (Admin Mode): Enables from Citrix Workspace Citrix DaaS administrators to lookup machines, view their details, put machines into maintenance mode, and restart the machines.
- Broadcast: View all published (Status: Live) broadcasts that have a future End Date.
- Create Broadcast: Create and publish new broadcasts.
- Manage Broadcast: Administrators can view and update all created broadcasts. This view is not limited to published (Status: Live) broadcasts.
- FAQs: List of commonly asked questions and answers.
- Surveys: Trigger and manage surveys – end-users receive a notification in their feed with a prompt to complete a survey to provide feedback about their digital experience with Citrix Workspace. You can access survey responses in your private app database.
Employee Survey App integration
- Survey Form: Provides notifications for new surveys and allows users to view and submit the survey forms.
- Manage Survey: Allows survey app admins to manage the scheduled survey forms from Citrix Workspace. This microapp is only for Employee Survey App admin members.