The Alarm Summary table is an aggregate view of the alarms for all the discovered devices on your network. This aggregate is based on the categories and severity of the alarms. The table is updated automatically.
The alarm details include the date and time the alarms was generated, the severity, and the actions.
For information about the color codes of the alarms, see Monitoring Active Alarms.
To view the alarm details for a particular category of alarms, click the category name in the table. On the Alarms page, you can view the following details:
- Date/Time: Specifies the date and time when the alarm was generated.
- Severity: Specifies the severity of the alarm, such as Major and Warning.
- Actions: Specifies the actions you can take on the alarms. The possible actions are Alarm Pickup and Annotate.
- Category: Specifies the alarm category, for example, vserverTxBytesRate.
- Source: Specifies the system name, host name, or the IP address of the device on which the alarm is generated.
- Failure Object: Specifies the object on which the alarm is raised.
- Description: Specifies the description of the alarm.