Use the NetScaler Dashboard to view the operational status of the NetScaler devices being managed by Command Center. By default, the dashboard data is refreshed every 5 minutes, you can change it by setting the polling interval value in Command Center.
Note: The dashboard does not display the data of NetScaler devices whose state is Failed, or Unmanaged.
To use the Dashboard
- On the Monitoring tab, in the left pane, under NetScaler, click Dashboard.
- In the right pane, under Dashboard, you can view the following :
- Name— The name or IP address of the device
- CPU Usage (%)— CPU Usage (%)
- Memory Usage (%)— Memory utilization percentage.
- Rx (Mbps)— Number of megabytes received by the NetScaler appliance
- Tx (Mbps)— Number of megabytes transmitted by the NetScaler appliance
- HTTP Req/s— Total number of HTTP requests received
The dashboard data is refreshed after each polling interval, the default value is 5 minutes. To poll the device,
- On the Monitoring tab, on the left pane, navigate to .
- Select the device you want to poll and from theActions drop-down list, select Poll Now.
- When prompted for confirmation, click Yes.
The default interval is 5 minutes. To change the polling interval navigate to and set the value.