Aug 14, 2017
By default, the AppDNA web site uses port 8199 if it is an IIS-based web site, and 7199 if you are using the built-in personal web server (PWS). Citrix recommends that you change the port only if the default port is already in use.
Note: Although it is possible to change the AppDNA web site name, this is not recommended.
- From the Windows Start menu on the AppDNA server machine, choose Programs > Citrix AppDNA > Management Tools > Configure AppDNA.
- In the first step in the Configure AppDNA Environment wizard, choose Reconfigure installation, and then click Next.
- In the Existing Configuration step, choose Reconfigure system, and then click Next.
- In the Edit Configuration step, select Web site, and then click Next.
- In the Web site Configuration step, enter the new port number. Do not use a well-known port, such as ports in the range 0 – 1023, or 3500.
- Click Next to move to the System Check step. If a check fails, refer to Troubleshoot.
- Click Configure to start the reconfiguration of the web site.
- Click Close to exit the wizard.
If there are any AppDNA clients connected to the AppDNA web site, you now need to update the client machines as explained next.
Update the client machines
AppDNA uses sites to make a connection between the AppDNA client and the AppDNA web site. Internally sites are defined in XML files. When you change the web site name or port, or both, the wizard updates the AppDNA server’s XML site list. You can copy this to the client machine to update the client lists as described below.
Note: Citrix recommends that you back up the client site list XML file before you copy over the server file.
On the AppDNA server machine, copy the SiteList.xml file, which is located in the following folder:
pre codeblock %ProgramData%\App-DNA\AppTitude
Close AppDNA on the client machine.
Paste the SiteList.xml file that you copied in step 1 to the following folder on every client machine:
pre codeblock %AppData%\App-DNA\AppTitude